There are iconic characters that you can identify with only a few details. This series is all about those characters. Do you recognize this eyeconic character? (See what we did there?) No? We will give you some clues:
- Their name is a combination of two of the band members last names.
- At one point, one member had a stalker named Karen Jane McNeil.
- One of their albums took about $14 million dollars to produce.
- Despite being released in 1992, one of their songs was actually written sometime in the 80s.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for heather colors, which contain 10% polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% jersey knit
• Seamless, double-need ⅞” collar
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Classic fit
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|