There are iconic characters that you can identify with only a few details. This series is all about those characters. Do you recognize this eyeconic character? (See what we did there?) No? We will give you some clues:
- Their name is a combination of two of the band members last names.
- At one point, one member had a stalker named Karen Jane McNeil.
- One of their albums took about $14 million dollars to produce.
- Despite being released in 1992, one of their songs was actually written sometime in the 80s.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|