There are iconic characters that you can identify with only a few details. This series is all about those characters. Do you recognize this eyeconic character? (See what we did there?) No? We will give you some clues:
- Their name is a combination of two of the band members last names.
- At one point, one member had a stalker named Karen Jane McNeil.
- One of their albums took about $14 million dollars to produce.
- Despite being released in 1992, one of their songs was actually written sometime in the 80s.Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket