There are iconic characters that you can identify with only a few details. This series is all about those characters. Do you recognize this eyeconic character? (See what we did there?) No? We will give you some clues:
-He was awarded a peace medal from the United Nations.
-He was a palm reader as a child.
-He has 11 children, though some say he might have more.
-There are rumors that he smoked 18 joints a day.A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem