There are iconic characters that you can identify with only a few details. This series is all about those characters. Do you recognize this eyeconic character? (See what we did there?) No? We will give you some clues:
- Their original name was actually Reginald Kenneth Dwight.
- He allegedly owns more than a thousand pairs of glasses.
- 27 of his albums have gone platinum.
- His AIDS foundation has raised more than $300 million.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for heather colors, which contain 10% polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% jersey knit
• Seamless, double-need ⅞” collar
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Classic fit
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|